Dieser Eintrag ist auch auf Deutsch verfügbar
welcome to ginalaventura.com.
As it is sometimes time to tidy up, clear out, re-accessorize and to decorate at home, so it is the case with the virtual space you call your own as well.
So I welcome you to my freshly refurbished, decorated and restructured blog.
Maybe it’s not all perfect yet in every detail but we also give housewarming parties even when there is a box left in a corner or a picture is not yet hanging on the wall, don’t we?
So, what’s new?
* the layout is different
* the structure is optimised, so beneath the menu bar in the header you find the sites also in German
* at the top of the German entries you find the note “this entry is also available in English” with a link, so that you can read the entry in English if you like to (although not all entries are bilingual, some are just available in English and others just in German)
* in general there are more links implemented, so when I refer to something in an entry you can find it quickly
* additionally, I now share some insights into my model portfolio and there is a separate page for videos/films I act in or I participated in
Those of you who have been following me for a while know what the blog looked like when I established it in September 2013, you also know some of the entries already and you are familiar with the sundaystory.
* Of course I conserved all of the former entries and haven’t deleted them
* Still, now with the relaunch, I decided to mix new entries I have prepared for you with older text that you maybe already know to keep it interesting for new readers as well as for the people who have been following me for a while already
I hope you like the new layout and the new structure and that you still – or maybe now even more – enjoy stopping by.
But to celebrate the relaunch of my blog properly, I have prepared something else for you:
I raffle 3x Labelled Love paperback off + a little surprise.
What you have to do to enter the competition?
Write in the comment section below why you should win the book. Deadline is the 30th August.
The winners will be drawn by lot and announced until the 5th September.
Take a look around, make yourself comfortable and enjoy reading and rummaging.
Be creative. Be yourself.